Bradford Cox Plays "My Sharona" For an Hour. WTF?
March 09, 2012
Despite the headline, the real big news is that Grandaddy are gettin back together for some shows. Hopefully they'll have a full US tour. Check out the rest of the links below...
- People ask me why I go to so many concerts. It's WTF moments like this that keep me coming back...
- Here We Go Magic – “Make Up Your Mind” Video
- This is dedicated to the Smiths fans AND Video Game nerds.
- Another new Radiohead track recorded with a crappy cell-phone camera (hey, beggers can't be choosers!)
- Coachella 2012 sideshows announced. Amazing collection of SoCal shows between Coachella weekends.
- Watch Johnny Marr on "Portlandia"
- Radiohead: "Secondary Ticketing Is Wrong on So Many Levels..."
- This is exciting: Grandaddy reunite
- Old Video, but New to me (and you), this is Ben Folds playing with Chatroulette live
- The La's cancel NYC show
- Unreleased Elliott Smith, Deerhunter on Kickstarter Comp for Open Source Project CASH Music
- Watch The Horrors Join Florence & The Machine At The NME Awards
- Gaz Coombes (ex-Supergrass) is going solo, here's his first track “Sub-Divider”