Well, it's been a LONG time. The last update to this site was back in February but we're still very much alive. Mainly we've been keeping the twitter/facebook pages updated with news and getting that information back into the site has been a little tedious. So I'm going to start keeping our site updated as well with the stuff that gets posted in the previous week. More after the jump:
- Elbow chosen to record BBC's London 2012 Olympics theme
- Morrissey Gets A Job
- Watch Morrissey on "Conan"
- Cast announce release date for first album in 10 years
- Liam And Noel Are Suing Each Other, Or Something. (seriously, reading the NME headlines for the Oasis shit is really getting old. I need to figure out how to filter all "Noel" and "Liam" references from google reader)
- Depeche Mode Co-Founders Martin Gore and Vince Clarke Reunite After 30 Years
- M83 Play Fallon, I thought Stereogum was a little over the top with their description, but this was spot on. (When I said, 'over the top', I meant that they were seriously gushing about their performance. But having now seen it, I'm going to concur with Stereogum, it was pretty awesome)
- The American Music Awards Just Hit an All-Time Ratings Low.
- Inspiral Carpets Release First Single for 16 Years!
- Fred Armisen & Carrie Brownstein are bringing Portlandia on the road (live dates)
- Check Out: Two early Radiohead demos: “Everybody Knows” and “Girl (In The Purple Dress)” (what would an update be without a radiohead mention, amirite?)