Smattering of News That's All Over the Place.
December 22, 2011
The news was a little light last week as I spent a bunch of time in the hostpital with my wife as she was recovering from giving birth to our son. YAY! I'm a father!
- Pulp To Re-Issue First Three Albums (y'know, the crappy ones j/k)
- The Avalanches Tease New LP: Potential Titles, Track With Jennifer Herrema
- The Beach Boys reunite, announce 50th anniversary plans
- WTF is going on with Ian McCulloch's moustache?
- The Smiths played last concert 25 years ago today - watch the whole show
- The Stone Roses sign two record deals ahead of reunion shows (anyone else not excited for the third coming?)
- Skrillex attacked by a bee (sorry, this just made me laugh for no reason)
- The Matador Singles Club: $45 a Year, a 7-inch Every Other Month... (I could probably do this, what about you?)
- Radiohead to appear on Austin City Limits TV
- Indonesian punks' heads shaved by police at a concert
- Foster the People schedules 2012 tour. They have a really tight show, but I'm not sure it can support these venues.
- A Letter to Congress, from the Guys That Invented the Internet...